February 3, 2014

I'M SO EXCITED & I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT

I'm pretty sure I've told every person I know with a pulse that I'm going home in four weeks. Oh, you didn't know? I'M COMIN HOMEEEE. sing it Skylar Grey. 

Today we got Cooper's itinerary that he flies in March the 5th. Elder Allen is almost home! I'm so proud of my brother. He and I developed the strongest friendship in high school and we have both grown in so many ways the past two years it's hard to believe his time is almost up. He's my best friend and one of my heroes and I can't wait to kick it with him again getting slices of pizza at Costco and listening to music in the car together. It's what we do. 


In addition to being with my family in Virginia for an entire week, I also get to visit two of my best friends in Utah. Can't wait to see you both!


Don't mind the blurry just a happy reunion photo after seeing this guy for the first time in two years!


My girl Mariel. She and I are the same person with our love for diet coke and long drives. I don't know where I would have been without her last semester. She's my person and I love her dearly. 



January was a toughy but I'm feeling so peaceful about this month and looking forward to such wonderful and exciting times to come here in just a few short weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment